Mineral grinding plant
Thanks to its expertise in comminution processes, Fives provides taylor-made grinding plants for mineral industries.
When combined into a closed circuit with the FCB TSV™ third generation air classifier, the FCB grinding equipment enhance drastically the plant performances, even for modernization or up-grading projects.
For specific productions involving moist material (raw material, natural or industrial mineral), the grinding plant is delivered with a FCB Flash dryer system or FCB Aerodecantor.
Material drying is achieved with Pillard HeatGen Systems, delivering the necessary hot gases to the grinding plant, capable of firing liquid, gaseous or pulverized solid fuels such as coal and pet-coke.
Fuel handling and delivery to the Pillard HeatGen Systems is achieved using high reliability Pillard Fuel Systems.
From mechanical equipment to complete turnkey supply, including upstream and downstream packages, Fives designs, supplies and manages the whole project to meet Client's satisfaction.
Various ores and industrial minerals:
- Silicon metal
- Ilmenite slag
- Calcium carbonate
- Bunge Maroc Phosphore (Morocco) - Phosphates grinding plant with FCB B-mill
- Eramet / Tinfos (Norway) - Tyssedal plant - Ilmenite slag grinding plant with FCB Rhodax® crusher and FCB TSV™ Classifier
- Omya (4 sites) - Calcium carbonate grinding plants with FCB Horomill® and FCB TSV™ Classifier
- Elpion (South Korea) - Silicon metal grinding plant with FCB Rhodax® and FCB TSV™ Classifier
- Lafarge (Germany) - Karsdorf plant - Ground Granulated Blast-furnace Slag grinding with FCB Horomill®
- Rizhao Jinghua (China) - Steel slag grinding plant with two Twin-FCB Horomill®
- Maxit (France) - Dolomite grinding plant with FCB Horomill® and FCB TSV™ Classifier
- SMA Mineral - Dolomite grinding plant with FCB Horomill® and FCB TSV™ Classifier
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here