Thanks to its expertise in comminution processes, Fives provides taylor-made grinding plants.
When combined into a closed circuit with the FCB TSV™ third generation air classifier, the FCB grinding equipment enhance drastically the plant performances, even for modernization or up-grading projects.
For specific productions involving moist material (raw material, natural or industrial mineral), the grinding plant is delivered with a FCB Flash dryer system or FCB Aerodecantor.
Material drying is achieved with Pillard HeatGen Systems, delivering the necessary hot gases to the grinding plant, capable of firing liquid, gaseous or pulverized solid fuels such as coal and pet-coke.
Fuel handling and delivery to the Pillard HeatGen Systems is achieved using high reliability Pillard Fuel Systems.
From mechanical equipment to complete turnkey supply, including upstream and downstream packages, Fives designs, supplies and manages the whole project to meet Client's satisfaction.
- Raw material and cement grinding
- Ores and industrial minerals: GBFS, silicon metal, ilmenite slag, calcium carbonate, aggregates, phosphates…
- Solid fuels: coal, petro coke
- Lafarge Republic Inc. (The Philippines) - Cement grinding plants with FCB Horomill®
- Cimar (Brazil) - Slag cement grinding plant with FCB B-mill
- Holcim Brasil SA (Brazil) - Petcoke and raw meal grinding plants with FCB B-mill
- Titan/Beni Suef Cement Co (Egypt) - Cement grinding plant with B-mill
- QNCC (Qatar) - Raw meal and cement grinding plants with B-mill
- Cementos Moctezuma (Mexico) - Raw meal and cement grinding plants with FCB Horomill®
- Jingye (China) - Steel slag grinding plants with FCB Horomill®
- Bunge Maroc Phosphore (Morocco) - Phosphates grinding plant with FCB B-mill
- Buzzi Unicem (USA) - Cement grinding plants with FCB Horomill®
- Cemex (Panama) - Cement grinding plant with FCB Horomill® - turnkey project