Gas Treatment Solutions
Gas treatment solutions
Cement plants are now facing an increasing number of environmental regulations with tougher pollutant emission limits.
To help our customer face these challenges, Fives designs and supplies high efficiency gas treatment systems to clean the gas emissions throughout a cement plant. Our equipment use the latest technology in filtering and scrubbing to achieve very high pollutant removal in order to meet the most stringent environmental regulations.
For particulate emissions only, the TGT® and Sonair™ bagfilters are designed to provide the highest removal efficiency while minimizing maintenance and operation costs.
The All-Dry and Enhanced-All-Dry (EAD™) dry-scrubbing systems are used to provide additional pollutant control such as SO2, SO3, HCl, HF, Hg and Dioxins/Furans.
From supply only to full turnkey solutions, Fives can help cement plant meet their environmental permits without affecting production.
- Dedusting of process gas from cement main kiln/raw mill, coal mill, clinker cooler vent, finish mill.
- Acid gas scrubbing and mercury abatement on main kiln.
- Gas treatment on industrial kilns (lime, proppants, brick, coke...)
- Argos, Harleyville (TGT® filter)
- Cemex, Balcones (five TGT® filters)
- GCC, Dakotah (TGT® filters for NESHAP)
- Giant Cement, Harleyville (TGT® filters)
- Graymont, Pleasant Gap (EAD™ on lime kiln)
- Holcim, Mississauga (two TGT® filters)
- Eagle Materials, Sugar Creek (TGT® and Sonair™ filters)
- Lehigh, Union Bridge (TGT® filters)
- Lehigh, Edmonton (TGT® filters)
- National Cement, Ragland (TGT® filters)
- Saint-Gobain, Bryant (EAD™ on Proppants kiln)
- Saint-Gobain, Fort Smith (EAD™ Proppants kiln)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here