Technical Services Agreement
Through its Technical Services offer, Fives proposes adapted solutions based on regular plant visits and surveys to support producers to optimize their plants' performance. Technical Services Agreements are tailor-made to each plant requirements to reach the highest availability and efficiency.
For grinding system, a minimum of two mechanical visits per year is planned to guarantee an efficient follow up and ensure a reliable operation of the plant.
In addition, process and operation visits are scheduled to ensure the best plant performance.
For kiln line, these Technical Services Agreements include comprehensive audits, alignment and shell deformation assessment which are performed every 2 years.
After each visit, a precise report is provided by Fives comprising:
- detailed information about the condition of each critical part
- a clear action plan to better operate the plant at low cost and with an improved MTBF, to ensure the plant highest availability through enhanced reliability.
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Improved MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
- Improved reliability and availability of the plant
- Optimized operation of the plant leading to higher performance
- Equipment manufacturer expertise and support
- Optimized working capital through spare parts management for FCB Horomill® plant
- Cement grinding plants (FCB Horomill®, CLE CKP, ball mills)
- Cement burning lines
- Holcim, Cartago plant (Costa Rica) - Horomill® plant
- Cemex, Bayano plant (Panama) - Horomill® plant
- SNIM (Mauritania) - SAG mill plant
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here