Fives provides efficient solutions for the repair and revamping of existing installation. On-site machining allows to extend the lifespan of equipment while reducing their maintenance costs.
- Correction of wear defects at the lowest cost
- Quality measurements before and after on-site works
- Detailed diagnosis and report with adapted manufacturer recommendations
- Quick on-site works without dismantling or shutting-down the equipment to limit the impact on the production
- Commitment on results and guarantees on the geometry and surface quality
- Correction of wear defects arising on tires, rollers, tire lateral side, thrust roller
- Works done on all types of mills (tires, shoe) and rotating tubes (calciners, kilns, dryers) regardless of the manufacturer
- Repair of all type of surface deteriorations: faceting, scratches, scaling, material creep, flatness defects, conicity of rolling components, concentricity…
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here