Mechanical work supervision
Thanks to its wide experience as a turnkey contractor and equipment supplier, Fives proposes a strong support to its customers during their maintenance and revamping operations.
A team of highly-skilled supervisors is dedicated all along the project to ensure on-site works being carried out according to the specifications while complying with the Health, Safety and Environmental rules and meeting the delivery schedule.
Expertise of Fives specialists team
- Average experience of 20 years in project supervision
- Expertise in equipment audits, kiln shell replacement, kiln tyre and shimming replacement, kiln seal replacement, kiln and mill adjustment, mill shell and trunnion replacement…
- Multilingual team for easier communication with local suppliers and sub-contractors
- Fives technical support engineers dedicated to cement and minerals plants equipment
All kind of specific mechanical works on:
- Crushing plants
- Grinding plants
- Burning lines
- Filtration systems
- Lafarge (Europe and Africa)
- SNIM (Mauritania)
- SLN (New Caledonia)
- Société des Ciments de Meftah (Algeria)
- Huntsmann -Tioxide (France and Spain)
- Holcim (Europe, Africa and Americas)
- Italcementi - Calcia (Europe and Africa)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here