Hot & cold kiln alignment
Fives provides cement and minerals producers with an efficient audit of their kilns and rotating tubes, including comprehensive and clear recommendations on the necessary maintenance operations to be executed:
- Detailed geometrical and mechanical diagnosis
- Comprehensive report with adapted manufacturer recommendations
- Reliable decision-making tool for an optimized preventive maintenance
- Anticipation of the maintenance requirements and support to works scheduling
- Improvement of the equipment lifetime and availability
- Additional services completing the alignment operation (comprehensive mechanical audit, on-site machining, replacement and improvement of wearing and strategic parts...)
- Adapted to every kind of kilns or rotating tubes (dryers, calciners, coolers...), regardless of the number of supports
- Completed either during production (hot kiln alignment) or during scheduled maintenance shutdown (cold kiln alignment)
- Diagnosis of all kind of equipment, whether supplied by Fives or other makers
Shell Deformation Audit
Fives can also carry out the shell deformation assessment. This complementary audit includes:
- the shell deformation measures and sections
- the determination of ovalizations of the equipment (out-of-round)
- the 3D video modelizing the equipment behaviour
- the prediction of the bricks falls risks
- comprehensive and prioritized conclusion and recommendations
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here