Kiln seal replacement
Fives proposes efficient and reliable kiln sealing systems. The FCB sealing system can be implemented on any kiln. By choosing Fives’ seals to revamp their operating kiln, cement producers are benefiting from significant energy savings while increasing their production level.
- Unique technology using forced convection for regular and efficient cooling of the kiln
- Sealing ring featuring sliding sectors for better sealing
- Sealing system equipped with wearing plates for easy maintenance
- Steel retaining ring placed inside the shell, covered with refractory concrete
- FCB nose ring equipped with bricks that perfectly fit the kiln shape
- Compact size to be implemented on any kind of kiln
- Reduction of mechanical strengths and shell deformations in the area thanks to efficient cooling
- Great stability of the kiln
- Significant energy savings due to increased kiln sealing (false air entry, particle projections…)
- Easy maintenance
- Reduction of kiln stoppage due to bricks displacements and bricks falls reduction
- Extended lifetime of the nose-ring plate (30 months guaranteed)
- Levers increasing the distance between the pneumatic cylinders and the hot shell
- Small contact surface between the 2 rings to reduce energy consumption
- Upstream seal designed to follow the kiln movement and deformation
- Jack protection from heat
- Significant energy savings
- High reliability
- High resistance to wear
The FCB upstream seal has proven its performance on many references, where it has been operating during several decades.
- SLN (New Caledonia)
- CCB, Gaurain (Belgium)
- Calcia, Couvrot (France)
- Calcia, Gargenville (France)
- Cemento El Salvador, Metapan (Salvador)
- Calcia, Bussac (France)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here