FCB Zero-NOx Preca
The FCB Zero-NOx Preca can be used with a wide variety of fuels (oil, coal, natural gas, petcoke, anthracite) and a high proportion of AFR (oils and solvents, plastic, wood or tyre chips).
Already reaching less than 500 mg/Nm³ NOx with petcoke, the FCB Zero-NOx Preca provides evolutions to go down to 200 mg/Nm³, with air staging and SNCR injections.
- The staged combustion which initiates burning at very low air ratios, minimizes emissions.
- The FCB Zero-NOx Preca can burn all types of fuels.
- Waste tyres chips up to 250 mm large have been burnt. Up to 60% coarse ASF can be accepted.
- NOx production less than 500 mg/Nm³ with petcoke.
- Ignition is very quick and a high burn-out is obtained without CO emission.
- The Fives hot-spot precalciner is equipped with a multichannel, Low-NOx burner.
- The meal distribution is ensured by an efficient splash box and ring chamber.
- The air flow is regulated with a sturdy, air-cooled tertiary air damper.
- Alternative solid fuels feed the FCB Zero-NOx Preca by gravity and fall right into the center of the flame.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here