The FCB Kiln can be supplied with 2 or 3 supports, with a girth gear or a friction drive. The efficiency of the FCB Kiln is improved by the tyres design and the upstream & downstream seals.
The FCB Kiln is a long lasting equipment with some exceptional references: the largest one ever built in Belgium in 1975, with a size Dia. 7.1 x 227 m, is still in operation.
- With a low clearance in operation, floating shims is a simple technique which ensures a long life of the refractory lining and requires easy maintenance.
- The roller station benefits from a trouble-free oil lubrication system.
- The moulded end parts of downstream seal can last several years.
- All seals (downstream and upstream) can be supplied separately.
- Floating shims are machined to minimize stress and wear.
- Sturdiness and good behaviour of the roller station are ensured by the swivelling of the bearings and the use of Main Metall® bushings allowing high pressures.
- A sturdy thrust roller operates a scanning movement of the kiln which equalizes the wear of the roller.
- The newest experience demonstrates that the kiln outlet seal refractories can withstand severe conditions more than one year without repair. A patented system with embedded fans and no scales is also offered as an alternative.
- The heat-protected jacks of upstream seal compensate the kiln movements and ensure a perfect tightness.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here