FCB TSV™ Classifier
In order to reach the best performances, a grinding mill must be enhanced by a high efficiency classifier separating the fine product (with the minimum amount of coarse material, for improved product quality) and the coarse material (with the minimum amount of fine product, for improved grinding efficiency and minimum mill power consumption). The FCB 3rd generation TSV™ Classifier perfectly fulfils these criteria.
With numerous material feeding possibilities (top, bottom, or both, or through FCB Flash dryer or FCB Aerodecantor), and various gas feeding arrangements (bottom or side), the FCB TSV™ Classifier offers a very large range of installation possibilities, meeting customers’ needs.
The FCB TSV™ Classifier is designed to support different types of lining adapted to the abrasiveness of the material. Hardfaced material, Ni-hard casting and ceramics tiling can be used. The design of turbine blade is computed in order to avoid any swirl effect and recirculation, which could deal with localized wear points.
The FCB TSV™ Classifier is the easiest and most efficient way for controlling or removing the ultrafine fraction of a given powder, typically for limestone, silicon metal, ilmenite slag, or aggregates processes.
- Maximal cement strength with the minimal Blaine set point
- Better burnability of raw meal in cement kilns.
- Possibility to concentrate product in a dry process where two fractions show a density difference (phosphates or magnesite).
Patented rotor blades profile and anti-vortex plates allow for a minimal by-pass, a strictly controlled particle size distribution of the product, a low pressure drop of the separator and a very low power consumption.
250 references, among which:
- Lafarge Republic Inc. (The Philippines) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500 HF for cement production at Norzagaray plant
- Lafarge Republic Inc. (The Philippines) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500 HF for cement production at Teresa plant
- Holcim Brasil SA (Brazil) – FCB TSV™ Classifier 7000 BF for cement production
- Elpion (South Korea) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 800 HF for silicium (with FCB Rhodax®)
- Holcim Apasco (Mexico) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500 HF for cement production and TSV ™ 5500 BF for raw meal at Hermosillo plant
- QNCC (Qatar) - 8 FCB TSV™ Classifiers in operation at Umm Bab Plant
- Cemex (Poland) - 5 FCB TSV™ Classifiers in Chelm and Rudniki plants
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here