The FCB Horomill® is a breakthrough technology in bed compression grinding that enables producers to improve their grinding plant operation. In order to enhance the plants’ production capacity and optimize the plant maintenance, Fives has implemented significant technical development on its new generation of FCB Horomill®.
- Single Shoe bearing
- Larger sleeve diameter
- Management of moist material with aerodecantor
- Key components
- to reach mill size up to Dia. 5.0 m
- to increase the production capacity
- to improve maintenance
- to increase the operation
- to reduce the wear rate
- to smoothen operation
- to offer an upgrade package for the existing mills
- to handle dry products up to 20% moisture (raw mix, slag, pouzzolana)
- to have a more flexible grinding unit
- to optimize the FCB TSV™ Classifier efficiency by lowering its specific feeding load
- to have a simple installation layout
- A shell driven at supercritical speed
- A roller applied on material thanks to hydraulic cylinders
- A compact and reliable integrated device
- An easy-to-maintain lining (shell liners and roller sleeve)
- The lowest energy consumption: from 30% to 65% compared to ball mill, from 10% to 20% compared to vertical mill
- The best product quality with lower clinker ratio
- Zero water consumption
- No need of grinding aid for blended cements or slags
- Higher cement quality with lower Blaine
- Flexible operation thanks to low residence time, change of type of product within 5 to 10 minutes without surge hopper
- One unique machine suitable for cement, raw mix and slag grinding
- Compact installation and simple layout
- Production capacity non sensitive to the wear of lining – Low wear
- Fully automatic operation of the whole plant
- Cement raw meal
- Cements (Portland and blended)
- Blast furnace slag
- Steel slag
- Minerals (limestone, dolomite, anhydrite, etc.)
- Holcim Brasil SA (Brazil) - FCB Horomill® 4400 for raw mix
- Jingye (PR China) - FCB Horomill® 3800 for steel slag
- Lafarge Republic Inc. (The Philippines) - FCB Horomill® 3800 for blended cement
- Vinaconex (Vietnam) - Twin-FCB Horomill® 3800 for cement
- Rizhao Jinghua (PR China) - 2 Twin-FCB Horomill® for slag
- Cementos Moctezuma (Mexico)- FCB Horomill® 3800 for cement and for raw meal
Twin-FCB Horomill® for high capacity grinding plant
The Twin-FCB Horomill® technology is based on the combination of two identical Horomill® grinding units operating simultaneously along with a large-sized FCB TSV™ Classifier.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here