FCB Rhodax® 4D
FCB Rhodax® 4D is a vibrating cone crusher.
The bowl sub-assembly consists of a frame supporting the bowl liner. The cone sub-assembly consists of a structure supporting a vertical shaft and the cone liner. The cone is suspended to the bowl by means of tie-rods and ball joints and rotates freely inside the bowl.
The motion of the bowl is given by 4 unbalanced masses arranged at each corner of the bowl frame.
- Up to 30% energy savings versus traditional crushing technologies
- Increased life time of wear parts: 3 times more than a cone crusher
- Constant product quality: particle size distribution and capacity remain constant during all life time of liners
- Optimization of the ultrafines production
- Replaces 2-3 stages of crushing/grinding
- High liberation ratio for the best beneficiation
- Recycling of unsold stocks or undesirable fractions
- Low flakiness index (cubical shape)
- Control of the grinding force
- Highest reduction ratio up to 100/1
- Adjustable capacity and particle size distribution
- Low sensitivity to tramp iron
- Choke fed start and shutdown
- Low level of noise and no dust emission
- Compact installation requiring no special civil works for installation
- Ceramics, Tiles, Fired clay
- Abrasive materials
- Ferroalloys and silicon metal
- Steel slag
- Ilmenite slag
- Copper slag and ferrochrome
- Diamond ore
- Iron ore
- Concrete recycling
- Elpion (South Korea) - FCB Rhodax® 600 for silicium
- Silicon smelters (South Africa) - FCB Rhodax® 600 for silicon
- PEM (France) - FCB Rhodax® 450 for corundum
- Delachaux (France) - FCB Rhodax® 1000MP for chromium corrundum
- Tinfos (Norway) - FCB Rhodax® 1000BP for ilmenite slag
- Allia (France) - FCB Rhodax® 450 for fire - clay
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here