FCB Opti-RMX™ is a modular system for optimization and automated control of the raw meal preparation based on laboratory analyses.
FCB Opti-RMX™ controls the raw materials weighfeeders to obtain a high stability of the raw meal moduli fed to the blending silo.
The main functionalities of FCB Opti-RMX™ are:
- Processing of the meal samples analyses results (X-Ray Fluorescence)
- Integration of the provisional composition of the raw materials stockpiles
- Automatic calculation of the weighfeeders set points
- Improved stability of raw meal composition
- Optimized pyroprocess parameters
- Improved clinker quality
- Operation of the raw materials weighfeeders in automatic mode
- Reduced energy consumption
- Easy installation, adaptation and operation of the system (including revamping)
- Complete autonomy of the system from the central process control (installed in the laboratory)
- High reliability of the installation
- Less expensive than on-line measurements (no additional analyser required)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here