FCB Opti-Bmill™ is a modular intelligent system for on-line optimization and automated control of the ball mill grinding unit.
Integrated in the existing process control system, it controls and regulates automatically the process parameters of the mill according to the recipe and targeted fineness and based on the actual operating parameters (recirculation flow, electronic ears, absorbed power, separator air flow, elevator power…).
FCB Opti-Bmill™ system determines the theoretical production volume and adjusts automatically the circulation load and the separator speed when combined with an online Particle Size Analyzer.
The main functionalities of FCB Opti-Bmill™ are:
- Pre-set of the product recipes
- Optimization of the product load inside the mill
- Optimization of the ball load inside the mill
- Optimization and online checking of the product fineness owing to on-line Particle Size Analyzer
- Stabilization of the mill process
- Improvement of the grinding system automation for easier operators’ work
- Higher reliability of the production operations
- Reduction of the energy consumption
- Increased mill output
- Enhanced product quality consistency and stability, in line with the targeted recipe
- Integration in the existing Process Control System
- High reliability of the controls
- Possible remote monitoring
- Recording of the process data history
- Combination with a Continuous On-Stream Mineral Analyser (COSMA™) for enhanced product quality
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here