Repeat order signed with Lafarge Republic Inc. (Philippines)
Lafarge Republic Inc., Philippines, ordered to Fives FCB a new cement grinding plant for the Norzagaray plant located in Bulacan province. This is to a large extent a repeat order of the contract placed for the Teresa plant mid-2013.
This contract includes:
- Raw material feeding: clinker through connection to the existing circuit, other additives (limestone, gypsum, fly ash) by truck dump
- Cement grinding workshop fitted with one FCB Horomill® 3800 and one FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500, associated with a dryer FCB Aerodecantor and a TGT® Filter
- A Fives Pillard Burner
- Tapping of hot gas from clinker cooler for the pozzolana (25% moisture) drying
- The cement transport system to the existing silos with feed to 3 of the 6 silos
- The control and supervision system and the electrical sub-station dedicated to this new grinding plant.
The proposed facility will add 850,000 tons to the Norzagary plant's capacity in 2015.