Gas Treatment Solutions
Gas treatment solutions
Cement plants are now facing an increasing number of environmental regulations with tougher pollutant emission limits. Various polluting emissions such as particulates, SO2, SO3, NOx, HCl, HF, Hg and Dioxins/Furans can be released to the atmosphere during grinding and pyroprocessing operations.
To help its customers face these emission reductions, Fives designs and supplies high efficiency gas treatment systems to clean the exhaust gases throughout the plant. Fives' equipment use the latest technology in filtering and scrubbing to achieve removal efficiency in order to meet the most stringent environmental regulations.
From supply only to full turnkey solutions, Fives can help cement plant meet their environmental permits without affecting production.
- Dedusting of process gas from cement main kiln/raw mill, coal mill, clinker cooler vent, finish mill.
- Acid gas scrubbing and mercury abatement on main kiln.
- NOx reduction on main cement kiln.
- Gas treatment on industrial kilns (lime, proppants, brick, coke...).
- Argos, Harleyville (TGT® filter)
- Cemex, Balcones (five TGT® filters)
- GCC, Dakotah (TGT® filters for NESHAP)
- Giant Cement, Harleyville (TGT® filters)
- Graymont, Pleasant Gap (EAD™ on lime kiln)
- Holcim, Mississauga (two TGT® filters)
- Eagle Materials, Sugar Creek (TGT® and Sonair™ filters)
- Lehigh, Union Bridge (TGT® filters)
- Lehigh, Edmonton (TGT® filters)
- National Cement, Ragland (TGT® filters)
- Saint-Gobain, Bryant (EAD™ on Proppants kiln)
- Saint-Gobain, Fort Smith (EAD™ Proppants kiln)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.