Technical Services Agreement
Through its Technical Services offer, Fives proposes adapted solutions based on regular plant visits and surveys to support producers to optimize their plants' performance. Technical Services Agreements are tailor-made to each plant requirements to reach the highest availability and efficiency.
For grinding system, a minimum of two mechanical visits per year is planned to guarantee an efficient follow up and ensure a reliable operation of the plant.
In addition, process and operation visits are scheduled to ensure the best plant performance.
For kiln line, these Technical Services Agreements include comprehensive audits, alignment and shell deformation assessment which are performed every 2 years.
After each visit, a precise report is provided by Fives comprising:
- detailed information about the condition of each critical part
- a clear action plan to better operate the plant at low cost and with an improved MTBF, to ensure the plant highest availability through enhanced reliability.
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Improved MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
- Improved reliability and availability of the plant
- Optimized operation of the plant leading to higher performance
- Equipment manufacturer expertise and support
- Optimized working capital through spare parts management for FCB Horomill® plant
- Cement grinding plants (FCB Horomill®, CLE CKP, ball mills)
- Cement burning lines
- Holcim, Cartago plant (Costa Rica) - Horomill® plant
- Cemex, Bayano plant (Panama) - Horomill® plant
- SNIM (Mauritania) - SAG mill plant
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.