FCB TSV™ Classifier
In order to reach the best performances, a grinding mill must be enhanced by a high efficiency classifier separating the fine product (with the minimum amount of coarse material, for improved product quality) and the coarse material (with the minimum amount of fine product, for improved grinding efficiency and minimum mill power consumption). The FCB 3rd generation TSV™ Classifier perfectly fulfils these criteria.
- Maximal cement strength with the minimal Blaine set point
- Better burnability of raw meal in cement kilns.
- Possibility to concentrate product in a dry process where two fractions show a density difference (phosphates or magnesite).
Patented rotor blades profile and anti-vortex plates allow for a minimal by-pass, a strictly controlled particle size distribution of the product, a low pressure drop of the separator and a very low power consumption.
250 references, among which:
- Lafarge Republic Inc. (The Philippines) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500 HF for cement production at Norzagaray plant
- Lafarge Republic Inc. (The Philippines) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500 HF for cement production at Teresa plant
- Holcim Brasil SA (Brazil) – FCB TSV™ Classifier 7000 BF for cement production
- Elpion (South Korea) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 800 HF for silicium (with FCB Rhodax®)
- Holcim Apasco (Mexico) - FCB TSV™ Classifier 4500 HF for cement production and TSV ™ 5500 BF for raw meal at Hermosillo plant
- QNCC (Qatar) - 8 FCB TSV™ Classifiers in operation at Umm Bab Plant
- Cemex (Poland) - 5 FCB TSV™ Classifiers in Chelm and Rudniki plants
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.