The ball mill is traditionally the basic system used for the grinding of raw material, clinker and additives in a cement plant, as well as a wide range of minerals.
Benefiting from a large experience, the FCB B-Mill has been designed to be particularly well adapted for the grinding of products at high fineness and grinding of very abrasive products and solid fuels.
- Raw meal
- Cement (clinker and additives)
- Coal, petcoke
- Minerals (Ceramics, Tiles, Fired clay, Silica, Lime, Gypsum – Anhydrite, Blast furnace and steel slag, Copper slag, precious metals, special metals, Titanium, Manganese, alloying metals, Limestone, base metals, Phosphates, Proppants, Iron ore)
More than 100 references, among which:
- Cimar (Brazil) - Shoe-mounted mill for slag cement
- Holcim Brasil SA (Brazil) - Shoe-mounted & trunnion-mounted mills for petcoke
- Holcim Apasco (Mexico) - Shoe-mounted mill for raw material
- Titan / Beni Suef Cement Co (Egypt) - Shoe-mounted mill for cement
- QNCC (Qatar) - Shoe-mounted mills for raw material and cement
- Saudi White Cement Co (Saudi Arabia) - Trunnion-mounted mills for raw material and cement
- Bunge Maroc Phosphore (Morocco) - Trunnion-mounted mill for phosphate
- Lafarge Cementos SA de CV (Mexico) - Trunnion-mounted mill for coal
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.