The Sonair™ Filter is a filtering system using a high pressure pulse cleaning technology to capture particulates in process gas.
Used for lower flow volumes than the TGT® Filter, the Sonair™ high efficiency at an economical cost is the main reason of using a Sonair™ Filter in a cement plant.
The Sonair™ Filter has been used for the last decades in many applications and remain a very reliable and proven baghouse technology for specific applications.
- Material collection downstream of classifier in a finish mill
- Clinker cooler dedusting
- Slag mill separator dedusting
- Particulate collection on industrial kilns
- Eagle Materials, Sugar Creek (TGT® and Sonair™ filters)
- St-Lawrence Cement, Camden (slag mill separator)
- Holcim, Catagalo, Brazil (preheater kiln)
- Cementos Boyaca, Colombia (clinker cooler)
- Holcim, Mississauga (finish mill)
- TXI, New Braunfels (finish mill)
- Roanoke Cement, Roanoke (alkali by-pass)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.