EAD™ Dry Scrubbing System
The Fives Enhanced All-Dry (EAD™) is a high efficiency dry scrubbing system using a technology that was developed by Fives in our pilot plant of Gardanne, France in 1985.
Since then, this proven technology has been successfully installed in various industrial plants including coal fired boilers, lime kilns, proppants kilns, brick kilns.
- Multi-pollutant control: SO2, SO3, HF, HCL, Hg, Dioxins/Furans, PM10, PM2.5
- Guaranteed High Efficiency: proven design used since 1987
- Dry by-product: zero liquid discharge, non-hazardous dry waste
- Flexible custom design: site-specific system design, compact footprint, ease of installation
- Fully automated operation
- High efficiency: SO2 to 97%+, HF and HCL to 99%, Hg to 90%
- External reagent conditioning for highest reliability: no slurry, on line maintenance
- Lower pressure drop than other dry-scrubbing technologies
- Main kiln / raw mill
- Industrial Kilns
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.