FCB VIF™ crusher
The FCB VIF™ crusher is an impact crusher equipped with hammers and a non-clogging Mobile Anvil Device (MAD). The high speed rotor supports 6 rows of light or heavy hammers and is also fitted with grate bars.
The travelling breaker plate (MAD) is driven by a low speed gear motor on motor-reducer.
A 5 to 15% moisture in raw material deals with sticky and clogging characteristics. The MAD allows the material to be inevitably drawn down into the machine and pushed into the trajectory of the hammers.
The FCB VIF™ crusher is designed for primary and secondary applications. In primary application, the FCB VIF™ crusher is fitted with an inertia flywheel and can accept blocks over than one cubic meter in size to obtain a -40 mm with 70% below 25 mm. In secondary application, the feed size is -300 mm to produce a typical -20 mm product in open circuit.
- Fully operational for sticky and clogging raw material
- High crushing reduction ratio capacity
- Long life equipment with reduced maintenance
- One piece welded steel frame
- Heavy duty forged rotor with two double-row self-aligning roller bearings
- Single or double head hammers
- Alternate and staggered arrangement of hammers
- Slotted discs for a perfect retraction of the hammers
- Adjustable crushing gap through a cradle
- Crushing bars space adjustment
- Hydraulic hood and hydraulic tool for hammer pins extraction
- Trolley for MAD maintenance
- Iron Ore
- Nalco (India) - FCB VIF™ crusher for bauxite (9% moisture)
- Vicat Saint Egrève (France) - FCB VIF™ for limestone
- Ciments Lafarge (France) - FCB VIF™ for limestone and clay
- S.N.M.C. Zahana (Algeria) - FCB VIF™ for limestone and marl
- Vicat Crechy (France) - FCB VIF™ for limestone and clay
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.