FCB Opti-RMX™ is a modular system for optimization and automated control of the raw meal preparation based on laboratory analyses.
FCB Opti-RMX™ controls the raw materials weighfeeders to obtain a high stability of the raw meal moduli fed to the blending silo.
The main functionalities of FCB Opti-RMX™ are:
- Processing of the meal samples analyses results (X-Ray Fluorescence)
- Integration of the provisional composition of the raw materials stockpiles
- Automatic calculation of the weighfeeders set points
- Improved stability of raw meal composition
- Optimized pyroprocess parameters
- Improved clinker quality
- Operation of the raw materials weighfeeders in automatic mode
- Reduced energy consumption
- Easy installation, adaptation and operation of the system (including revamping)
- Complete autonomy of the system from the central process control (installed in the laboratory)
- High reliability of the installation
- Less expensive than on-line measurements (no additional analyser required)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.