New contract signed with Lafarge Republic Inc. (Philippines)
Lafarge Republic Inc., Philippines, ordered to Fives FCB a new cement grinding plant for the Teresa plant located in Rizal province.
This contract includes:
- Raw material feeding: clinker and pulverized coal through connection to the existing circuit, other additives (limestone, gypsum, fly ash) by truck dump
- Cement grinding workshop fitted with one FCB Horomill® 3800 and one FCB TSV™ 4500 classifier, associated with a dryer-aerodecantor and a TGT® Filter (under Fives Solios licence)
- A Fives Pillard vertical hot gas generator (12 MW) for the pouzzolana (25% moisture) drying
- A cement silo of 5,000 tons capacity
- The cement transport system to the new silo and to the existing silos and packing plant
- The control and supervision system and the electrical sub-station dedicated to this new grinding plant
The proposed facility will add 850,000 tons to the Teresa plant's capacity in 2015.