Turnkey contracting (EPC)
Turnkey contracting with performing project management
With more than 80 complete cement production lines installed in the world, Fives is renowned for its large experience in project management and EPC contracting.
From equipment supply to complete plant delivery, whether greenfield, brownfield or revamping projects, Fives masters all aspects of a complete project execution:
- Process design
- Engineering & Civil design
- Supply & site delivery
- Civil works
- Erection & commissioning
- Training & handing over
Fives relies on a performing project management to achieve a successful project completion.
- High project scheduling, control and monitoring
- Interfaces management with suppliers and clients
- Panel of qualified suppliers and contractors
- Risks analysis and mitigation
- Project management turned towards anticipation and proactive planning
- Close involvement and interaction with Client during all phases of the project
- Strong commitment to HSE & Quality
For all kind of project, Fives mobilizes all the required resources:
- Dedicated manager and project team
- In-house project management skills: planning, procurement, logistic, quality & inspection...
- Multidisciplinary trades: process, civil, mechanical, electricity/automation...
Fives implements tailor-made projects scheme and solutions to meet all requirements:
- EPC - turnkey delivery
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here