Engineering is the core business of Fives. Fives’ expertise relies on teams of highly experienced engineers and designers,covering multidisciplinary expertises.
Their expertise covers :
- Plant and system
- Civil and structure
- Electricity, automation and instrumentation
Fives engineers can manage any kind of engineering activities, from a single workshop basic design to complete turnkey plants.
Thanks to its great expertise, either on advanced or conventional technologies, Fives realizes the design and detailed engineering of cement plant and mineral grinding systems.
Benefiting from CAD tools, in-house finite calculation and CFD modeling capabilities, Fives carries out the sizing, mechanical development and integration studies, specifications and general arrangement drawings.
Fives drives its engineering process, complying to strong internal standards and routines to develop its grinding, pyroprocessing, combustion and filtration proprietary equipment:
- Fives environment-friendly standards
- Hazard & safety risks analysis during design
- Systematic multidisciplinary expertise reviews
The entire equipment and solutions portfolio is managed through a product line organisation.
Plants and systems integration
Fives high level process engineers have a large experience of complete plants and systems integration, either for greenfield & brownfield projects, or plants and workshops revamping.
To master and control the engineering execution, dedicated technical engineering coordination is mobilized during all the project phases, during all its completion:
- Basic design
- Preliminary sizing of the project
- Detail design
- Integration engineering of the plant
- Purchased equipment specification
- Plant commissioning
- Performance tests completion
Civil and Structure engineering
Thanks to its civil engineering skills, Fives can manage the design of any kind of civil and structural work:
- Whether they are in reinforce concrete or in steel structure
- Complex buildings (preheater tower, prestressed silos, concrete block for vibrating equipment,…)
- Auxiliary buildings (administrative buildings, maintenance workshop,…)
- Infrastructure (roads, networks, bridges,…)...
The studies are carried out taking into account:
- the technical data of the project: process, equipment, electrical…
- the project execution specific features: erection, transport loading gauge, logistics, offshore construction,…
- the local constraints: local structure calculating code, wind and seismic loads regulations of the concerned country, type of materials available, nature and characteristics of the field,…
Fives civil engineering experts are in constant relationship with the production sites (worksites, manufacturing workshops…) in order to quickly bring technical solutions to any demand or unexpected events.
Electricity, Automation and Instrumentation engineering
Fives integrates the electrical, automation and instrumentation engineering in a comprehensive approach to deliver global solutions:
- Competencies in high and low voltage equipment, instrumentation and plant integration
- Skilled process control engineers
- High quality level of automation detail programming
- Involved in the plants commissioning teams
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here